We provide an interesting network for entrepreneurs and companies who need business support or advice. Join our online community for peer networking plus matchmaking, lobbying and educational services.
In order to become a DIBA member one has to comply with the following requirements:
- Having the Dutch nationality or speaking Dutch and having business interests in Italy
- Collaborating with Dutch groups or having Dutch clients who perform commercial activities in Italy (thus Dutch citizenship or speaking Dutch in not a requisite in this case, in fact, English is our association’s official language).
NB: persons who live outside Italy may also register as members of the Association, if they, their companies or their clients perform professional or business activities in Italy.
In the event that your membership request has been honored, you will be requested to pay an annual contribution of Euro 99 (such cost is reduced to Euro 75 for the second representative of your company/firm).
Annual Membership includes:
- Invitation for (online) events organized and co-organized by DIBA;
- Access to the association’s network, including the online private DIBA member directory;
- Support of DIBA to obtain direct contact with key decision makers, professionals and influencers;
- Invitation for round tables;
- Possibility to speak at events and co-organize events;
- Exclusive access to:
- Share your company name, logo and company description within the DIBA member directory;
- Possibility to introduce your company or provide news on social media like LinkedIn;
- Post your job offer online or request DIBA’s assistance to be put in contact with potential candidates.
In order to apply for membership, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We then will provide you with an application form which allows you to indicate what information you wish to be shown on the private and public part of the website.
If you wish, you may also send us your photo and the logo of your enterprise, which we will then publish on the DIBA website together with your other data.